Body Changes with Neuromuscular Calibration

Below is an excerpt from a client's inspired testimonial. Donna Schwontkowski, DC explains her mind-blowing experience with Neuromuscular Calibration.

Donna Schwontkowski, DC
"My pelvis somehow wasn't so wide anymore. Calibration changed my body from being pear-shaped to more of what it should look like. Then the butt lift happened. Neck and back pain was minimal and I didn't need chiropractic adjustments anymore on a regular basis. My posture was improving session to session. Not needing chiropractic anymore was saving me hours of time every month.

The Series 8 stretches were initially challenging for me because my body didn't want to do them, but they didn't hurt. I made a conscious decision to follow through on the exercises and the walks to get the best results. After about a month, the exercises were a lot easier for my body to do.


Scoliosis Reversing

The greatest physical change started showing up round session 5 when the rotation of my spine and scoliosis started showing that it was straightening. My lumbar spine vertebrae were rotated a full 45 degrees in some parts. Years of other therapies had never made a dent in this - and how there was hope that I would indeed have a straight spine.

As a chiropractor myself, I found it interesting that all the strategies our profession and the medical profession were using for scoliosis involved force, not gentle coaxing. Force the body to wear a brace. Force the body to do painful exercises. Force the body to comply. 

Dr. Rubenstein's method involved calibration of the various muscles in a specifically timed sequence that allowed the brain to then make the adjustments itself. 

Other than doing the exercises incorrectly, there really were a very few times I had any back pain at all, yet I went from a 34 degree curve to 0 degrees with the exception of a very slight angle that still remains at the apex of the curve.

My scapula (shoulder blade) did not stick out anymore and with the twisting in my spine gone, I could finally not be embarrassed while wearing a swimsuit.

By the 5th or 6th session, my height had increased by 3/8 inches. People only decrease in height as they get older. They don't ever get their height back. Two weeks after the sessions were finished, there was another eighth of an inch gain.

One of the best days in my life was when Dr. Rubenstein confirmed that my spinal curvature of 34 degrees was almost gone. This was truly a huge miracle. I remember going for a walk one day and felt that the muscles were equal on both sides of my lower back. The funny thing was that I never lifted weights to get them. Just like Dr. Rubenstein said would happen for changes that occur with calibration, the brain somehow made it's own changes and took care of it without any effort on my part."


Here at the Rubenstein Method Wellness Center, we appreciate what chiropractors offer and often refer our clients to receive adjustments as needed. It is our mission to train chiropractors to leverage the Rubenstein Method to:

1. Provide their clients with a full, quick and permanent recovery
2. Give them an edge on their competition

Classes are available! For more information and to access our interest form, please click here.

Comments